«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Von Kanel Family
Randy, Paige, Tucker, Cameron, & Ann Marie
Sunday, July 6, 2008
My latest artwork!
I painted this for one of my friends who recently had a baby girl. I thought it turned out really good considering I'm a beginner! It was fun to do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't bother me...I'm watching DORA!
Goldilocks??
Love those blonde baby curls!
Cameron's first day of school!
With his teacher Mrs. Truemper
Toes in the Sand!
Ann Marie's sweet little feet!
Look...it's FLIPPER!
Cameron's last dolphin cruise!
This was after he got sea sick and puked in the trash can! Poor baby!
Wait for ME Daddy!!
Cameron & Nash...Best Buddies!
Posing at the Waterpark!
Anyone want some Cheetos?
Check out that cheesy mouth!
The Birthday Girl!
Taking a break from all the playing and posing for Momma's camera!
4 Wheelin with Daddy!
Randy "drove" Ann Marie on Cameron's 4 wheeler in the back yard and she loved it!
Big...Bigger...Biggest!
My three little babies...not so little anymore!
DeSoto Grandparents Day!
Daddy came to watch the boys' Grandparent's Day program at school. Gammaw was out of town but Pops was happy to fill in!
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(
9
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
3
)
▼
July
(
4
)
Ann Marie's 2nd Birthday!
Sweet Ann Marie!
My latest artwork!
My Sweet Babies
►
June
(
1
)
About Me
paige&randy
Randy and I have been married for 13 years and have been blessed with 3 beautiful, healthy children. We thank God every day for the blessings He has given to us!
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment